Microsoft Office 2019 Pro Plus Product Key For 1 User WINDOW/PC
Delivery 1 – 7 h by email —
No physical media USB or CD
Please check the arrival of your license key in your Email mailbox After 2 / 7 hours
- *IMPORTANT NOTICE: No DVD and No packaging included. This is not a physical product;
- **This is Digital item ESD (Electronic Software Delivery)
ABOUT THE PRODUCTS
Download & Activate Immediately Direct From Microsoft
Step into Office 2019 to experience all of the cutting-edge productivity has to offer. This single-user retail box of Office 2019 comes with modern versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote that have been thoughtfully designed for a seamless, user-friendly experience on your computer. Take advantage of integrated collaboration tools that allow you to edit, sync and share docs with anyone, anywhere.
You’ll be able to create stunning documents, presentations and spreadsheets using time-saving tools while marking up documents and taking notes via the smart new version of OneNote
Do your best work – anywhere, anytime and with anyone, gives you new, modern versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote that have been thoughtfully designed for you.
In addition, Office gives users a redesigned Ribbon menu that organizes features in a similar way and making it easy to find what you need quickly. And the new task pane makes even complex jobs, like formatting images in Word, designing animations in PowerPoint, and inserting formulas in Excel a snap. For those times when collaboration is critical, it also gives you the ability to share documents, as well as co-authoring and threaded comments (in Word and PowerPoint) so you can work on documents simultaneously and have useful conversations right next to the relevant text.
This Office download is the full retail stand alone version so it’s a one-time only purchase, which never expires and includes the new Word 2019, Excel 2019 , PowerPoint 2019, OneNote 2019 and Outlook 2019 as well as the latest updates.
BENEFITS FOR ORGANIZATIONS
You can use the applications in the Office suite to
- Create, share, and edit documents with colleagues in other locations
- Track and highlight data trends
- Broadcast documents and live presentations for an audience via their web browsers
- Consolidate communications services to reduce costs
APPLICATIONS IN THIS SUITE
The Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019 includes the following applications:
- Access is a relational database management system that helps information workers track and report information.
- Excel is a spreadsheet application with data analysis and visualization tools.
- InfoPath is an information-gathering program using electronic forms deployed through web browsers, email messages, or mobile devices.
- OneNote is a note-taking application that allows various types of content to be shared among team members.
- Outlook is a time and information manager that integrates email, calendar, contacts, and tasks.
- PowerPoint is a presentation graphics program with capabilities for text effects, sound, and animation.
- Publisher is a desktop publishing program that allows people with basic layout skills to create a wide variety of publications.
- Skype for Business is a unified communications client that works in conjunction with Skype for Business Server. It enables users to talk to each other using instant messaging, voice, or video and to switch back and forth between modes.
- Word is a full-featured word-processing program.
- Ribbon: The Office ribbon enhances usability by bringing together the most popular formatting and creation tools in a single, unified design.
- Web and mobile access: With Office Online and free apps for mobile devices, users at separate locations can co-author or edit the same file at the same time.
- Cloud storage: Office applications integrate with OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, and SharePoint, so you can access your files across devices.
- Multiple file format support: Most Office applications, including Word and Excel, can save or export files as PDF or XPS documents natively, without requiring you to download and install add-ons.
- Data integration: Databases can be linked to external sources, such as other Access databases, Excel spreadsheets, ODBC (open database connectivity) data sources, and SQL Server databases. Other users within your organization can view or modify Access data when Access is integrated with SharePoint Server.